apache-ssl vers https avec woody

I try to configure a reverse proxy with apache-ssl.
Home page with authentication on apache-ssl and /test to an internal https server directory test.

Easy with http and all is right :
ProxyRequests Off
<Directory proxy:*>
order deny,allow
allow from all
</Directory>
proxypass /test http://servername/test
proxypassreverse /test http://servername/test

The same thing with https give me "access forbidden" and an error "No protocol handler was valid for the url /test. If you are using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure the proxy submodules are included in the configuration using LoadModule".
But all modules from the default httpd.conf are here (not mod_proxy but libproxy).
missing a module ?