Re: [OT Why GB English is different] Re: Mozilla firefox en-gb

Paul Johnson wrote:
IMO, British solves the problems between trying to remember if the
word ends in "er" or "or."  Besides, following the signs to City
Centre to get to work is marginally more fun.

Yeah, but I bet you feel foolish showing up to the lynch mob bearing a pitchfork and flashlight. :P