Re: Linux Server, Please Help

Hiya Bill!

On Sun, 2004-04-04 at 14:07, Bill Kalebaugh wrote:
> Is there any free software out there for Linux-Debian that will let me
> do this. Or do I have to stay
> with W-98 for a server.
>
> If any one can give me a list of software I need and briefly how to do
> it. Please let me know so I
> Can get rid of Windows.

First of all, Congratulations on your choice of Operating system
(Debian) ;) good move if i do say so myself.

You will find a great list of stuff at the following link, including a
list of software that can be used on Linux as a replacement to software
which seems to only work on the inferior "Microshaft Windoze" platform.

http://www.linux.ie/newusers/

Hope this helps

Regards,

Ken