Cyrus/Imap and sa-learn?

Hej,

I am wondering if anyone have any suggestions on how to do a cron based sa-learn on a SaLearn.spam and a SaLearn.ham folder in Cyrus/Imap.

I want to move/copy misslabeld mails to these folders and have run regurlar (hourly?) sa-learn on these folders (each user should have them, about 10 users or so)

==> Will the fact that sa-learn is reading/touching the files affect Cyrus/Imap? (The access flag for instance)

==> Do I need to stop Cyrus to read?

==> Any suggestion on how to move the contents of SaLearn to other folder from the script. To clean up the SaLearn folders.
I want to keep all Spams in Spam folder, and Ham in other folders.

Thank you in advance for any and all answers

/Bengt