Re: can not open Font Installer in Control Center

On February 6, 2004 02:57 am, LeVA wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a big problem with the brand new kde3.2. I've compiled it from
> sources today, and installed it. It almost works perfectly ;)

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Daniel
>

> --
> LeVA

If you do not mind unofficial .deb packages you can get then you can get
the 3.2 final with this line in your sources.list.

## KDE 3.2
deb http://rs.fuzz.nl/muesli/686/kde_head/ unstable/

The packages are built for unstable but work fine on my Sarge/SID
install also they are for a 686 or better processor and they work
great.
--
Stephen Cormier