xmove + ssh failure

Hello,

I'm trying to use ssh + xmove on a debian server to launch clients to an
OpenBSD laptop, but xmove seems to error on me:

    /* pang is the OpenBSD laptop, 10.0.0.4/pong is the debian server */

    [dasunt@pang:~]$ ssh -X -f 10.0.0.4 xmove
    dasunt@10.0.0.4's password:

    [dasunt@pang:~]$ ssh -f 10.0.0.4 "rxvt -display localhost:1"
    dasunt@10.0.0.4's password:

    [dasunt@pang:~]$ X11 connection rejected because of wrong
    authentication.
    Xlib: connection to "localhost:1.0" refused by server
    Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server
    rxvt: can't open display localhost:1
    xmove is not authorized to connect to server localhost:10.0.
    channel 2: chan_read_failed for istate 3
    channel 2: chan_ibuf_empty for istate 3

I'm assuming this problem is somewhere with X's authentication, but I
don't know where to look.  A simple 'xhost +' on both machines does
nothing.

To add insult to injury, the follow does work:

    [dasunt@pang:~]$ ssh 10.0.0.4
    dasunt@10.0.0.4's password:

    No mail.
    Last login: Tue Jan  6 23:17:37 2004 from 10.0.0.5

    [dasunt@pong:~]$ rxvt -display localhost:10.0

Help!

~ Jesse Meyer

--