Re: chmod, apache and php

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 10:23:14PM +0100, Stephen Turner <sturner@myrealbox.com> wrote:

> > > Yes. All have been set to 775. But it still gives me the same message.
 Are you really sure that _directories_ has 775 as well? If Apache
serves php files from say, /var/www/ but not from /var/www/new_folder/ ,
then that's the reason. Check with 'ls -ld /var/www/new_folder/'

> Yes PHP is loaded. I have PHP and PHP3.
 Do you mean you have PHP4 and PHP3 on the same box? At least the Debian
PHP3 package conflicts with PHP4, as they can't co-exists on the same
httpd server.

Cheers,
GCS