libc6-dev depends from linux-kernel-headers ?

Hi,

I have following problem and can't find resolution in books, doc, and
google:

When I want to install libc6-dev with apt-get, I get the message:

"The following packages have unmet dependencies:
  libc6-dev: Depends: linux-kernel-headers but it is not installable
E: Broken packages"

Can't find a package with this name, there's no file with this name
installed somewhere in my system, etc etc

Some things I found with google indicate that in woody there is not such a
dependancy.

What can I do ??

rgds
Axel