Re: Good front end for small postgress dtabases?

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 05:08:54PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 12:50:04PM -0800, Nano Nano wrote:
[snip]
> > http://home.comcast.net/~40101.nospam/pim.png

[snip]
> > http://home.comcast.net/~40101.nospam/x-0.1.tar.bz2
> >

> I spent a few dozen sec.s looking at this. I didn't see how to install it,
> and I am no good at all at just reading the code. Can you update it with
> a README file?

Yes, I will do that.  "./proj" does the automake/autoconf/configure step
but I'll package it so that you can "./configure; make" it.

Roughly the build-depends are ability to build gnome apps; the "./proj"
script generates automake scripts modeled after dia2sce output.  I'll
include a list of my installed packages when I update it.

Question to all: I literally specify that you need automake 1.7 and
autoconf 2.50: is that wise?

I'll post again when this is done.