Re: info grub missing on testing / unstable - FYI

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 11:37:33AM +0800, Uwe Dippel wrote:
> grub is somewhat particular and in order to use it successfully, you
> better know about its preferences.
> All this comes natively in info grub on (m)any distros, here are the core
> concepts:

The grub info file is found in the "grub-doc" package, which is separate
from the grub package, I believe for reasons related to the GNU Free
Documentation License.

--
No animal should ever jump on the dining room furniture unless
absolutely certain he can hold his own in conversation.