Using CNET internal ADSL modem

I want to use CNET Internal ADSL (CNAD800-RF)  modem card in Linux.
CNET page about this is at  http://www.cnet.com.tw/padsl.html

A downloadable PDF product data sheet from cnet about this modem
says that Linux is supported.

Unfortunately, there is no Linux driver available for download.
There are only Windows drivers available in CNET homepage.

I havent found any information about usage of internal ADSL modems in Linux.
I send email to cnet but havent got any reply.

So it is not possible to use this card with Linux, right ?