Re: Web server Partitions

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:12:08 +1300, Edward Murrell wrote:

> The first thing I'd look at doing is moving the default webpage to a
[ Edward's advice on partitioning the web server}

I also have a server with 6 SCSI drives and a hardware RAID controller. It
will be a web server initially but eventually will be a light-load
database and shell server also.  Should all the paritions be included
into one RAID volume or is there any reason to put some partitions
(/tmp? /?) on a non-RAID'ed drive?