Re: apt-get problem (on debian sid)

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:32:56 +0100
Tim Broddin <sirtim@fuckhedz.com> wrote:
> I have this idea that my local package database might be broken (?)
> since it's impossible that there haven't been any package updates to
> sid last week.
>
> Anyone has any ideas on fixing this?
Hi
It is possible and is tue the compromise of some debian project servers
(this was also discussed on this list....if you take a look at
incoming.debian.org you will see that there are packages hanging
there...so be patient and wait until all problems are fixed...
(for more information have a look at the maillinglist)

yours
Albert

--
Albert Dengg <a_d@gmx.at>