Spamassassin, woody, tricked

Well, the link to
http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/config_docs/exim-spamassassin/node11.html
was helpful, but my email, I've discovered, is not properly getting
spam-tagged.

I sent myself spam email from another account and it was getting caught,
but I didn't realize the other account had spamassassin running and was
tagging the email, thus the false impression when I redirected it to my
home account.

So now, I have exim 3 updated with the rules, but don't know what add next
(exim.conf and/or .procmailrc) to actually tag email.

I've tried adding /usr/bin/spamc at the top of my .procmailrc but that did
nothing.

Any additional help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Scott