apt-get update & apt-get dist-upgrade have problems

Hello,

Since the reports about debian servers being cracked (or something like that) apt-get update can't connect to a server people.debian.org (192.25.206.10) I believe this is a non-us server so it seems reasonable to assume this is just because debian guru's are still working out what happened and everything.

So far no real problem; Because I'm using woody, and the debian 3.0 r2 was ? released, I want to get the computer up to date; Even though apt-get couldn't connect to people.debian.org, I decided to run a apt-get dist-upgrade ; After asking about configuring the keyboard, it complains about debianutils trying to overwrite `/bin/readlink', which is also in package coreutils (see also the attached log file)

What causes this ? I'm using packages from http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk but I didn't see anything about coreutils so I think this is not the cause of this problem ...

Can anybody tell me what to do to get the new debianutils to install?

Thanks for any help,

Joris