Re: shopping

Tom Badran wrote:
On Friday 28 November 2003 13:02, Rus Foster wrote:

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Richard Kimber wrote:

All I can think of:-

2 boxes Tesco 3-ply paper hankies
Radio Times
1 tin Crapso Olives
Peregrino Water
1 box tonic

Grab a pack of 12 guiness whilst there :)

To continue with this random thread, my shopping from yesterday was:

Large bottle cider
bag chestnuts
cauliflower
Rich tea biscuits

Fairly bizarre ....

Tom

I went into Oaxaca this morning by bicycle and picked up 5 large bolillos (rolls) with ajonjolí (sesame seeds) for 2 pesos each, because the usual bag with 12 day-old rolls, 5 pesos for the bag, was not there. Very tasty. I recommend the place: before the bus-stop to Esquipulas around the corner.

Hugo.