Re: Looking for 17" TFT X11 config (mine is flickering...)

	Have you tried having it autoscan without trying to add your own
custom mode lines? I don't have the same LCD but I do have two NEC
MultiSync LDC1800 running in Xinerama mode off a nVidia GeForce FX 5200
runnning quite nicely at 1280x1024 without any flicker. All I set for
the "Monitor" section was the HorizSync, VertRefresh and the DPMS
option. I got the hsync and vsync from the NEC web site and it seems you
have the appropriate values for your model. All mode lines are detected
by XF4.3 on it's own.

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse