installing KDE on new beta installer/sarge

I am trying to install KDE using the new beta installer and sarge. I have managed to get the system installed and WindowMaker and IceWM so far. I am getting unmet dependency errors with KDE.

I have since put in unstable sources and the unmet dependencies are down to just one ksysgaurd. Does anyone know the best way to work around this. I have tried using the kde debian source as well and gotten even more unmet errors. Does anyone have a good source for this?

Current Sources:
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib non-free

Previous sources I have tried:
#deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.4/Debian stable main

#deb http://ftp.egr.msu.edu/debian/ testing main