Re: exim4-spamassassin individual user prefs

> Doing it that way, spamassassin is using the user's
> ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs file -- but shouldn't
> your setup via exim
> directly also be doing that?

Unless I'm mistaken, since exim doesn't run as the
individual users, neither would spamassassin when
called by exim.  Spamassassin would, therefore, use
prefs from /etc/spamassassin instead of
~/.spamassassin, or so I thought.

> I use procmail to filter things into IMAP folders,
> so it was already in
> place for all the users, and I just added SA to
> it...

So far, this looks like the best way to go.
Thanks,
Jim