Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:29:02 -0600,
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 1068924542.2597.132.camel@haggis.homelan>:

> On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 13:17, Alfredo Valles wrote:
> > On Friday 14 November 2003 11:23 pm, Tom wrote:
> [snip]
> > > That is, the outcome was indeterminate.  So anybody else who could
> > > have potentially been said to "win" would be equally illegitmate.
> > > It kind of sucks when you have a country without a president,
> >
> > But I heard that there is some evidence of cheating in the elections
> > in Florida in favor of the republicans. So you let the cheaters won.
> > Good example for your citizens.
>
> And US citizens here lots of nasty things about Castro.  If Castro
> isn't that bad, then maybe GWB isn't either?

..but Castro _is_ bad:  He fails his Command and commits
Treason, by failing to repress war crime, just like That Other
Sissy Based on that island.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: