Re: Opium [was: Re: freelance sysadmining -- superlong -- [WAS: "Red Hat recommends Windows for consumers"]]

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:39:31 -0600,
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 1068831570.18037.32.camel@haggis.homelan>:

> On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 02:22, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:56:11 -0600,
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 1068785771.18039.9.camel@haggis.homelan>:
> >
> > > On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 20:58, David Palmer. wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > It hasn't happened in the last 100k years, what makes you think
> > > it will happen when there are 10x as many people now as there were
> > > 100 years ago, and there will be another 6-9B people in the next
> > > 45 years.
> >
> > ..9B more is manageable, and easier if mankind shares its wealth.
>
> Every time wealth sharing has been tried, society has suffered.
> "Man" is not designed for such altruism.

..governed capitalism like FDR's New Deal != communism  ;-)

> > 20B more, would be a "handful" on this planet. This will not happen,
> >
> > as sharing a good life etc means mankind volonteers to back off  on
> > breeding, capping the population at I guess 15B, and easing it down
> > to the long term sustainable 10B.
>
> It was tried in the PRC, which has the muscle and neighborhood
> spies to enforce it.  Still, it didn't work.

..no?  Most PRChinese families get one child. And even as the Party
shills do it the wrong way, it sort of works, even as it backfires, but
the women there is in for a great time.  ;-)

> > ..carrying on like we do now on old fashion European combustion
> > technology and stolen oil, it'll peak at 8 to 12B and drop to 5 to
> > .2B
>
> Let me ease your mind: that oil is *not* stolen.  Even heard of

..no?  ;-)  Check your facts, I follow you as far as "you don't
personally steal".  That bit is taken care of by the "local" regime,
who sells the warez.  And, guess what, Sissy Boy George may
_legally_ commandeer oil to pay for the occupation expenses.
Anything past that, is pillage.  And, pillage is a war crime.

> OPEC?  It does *not* cost anywhere *near* $30/bbl to get crude
> oil out of a Saudi Arabian well and onto a tanker.  More like $5.

..and it should drop to a dime once it is outcompeted by coal fired
gas-loop-cell electricity, yeah, it started as a "dumb question".  ;-)

> > in the next 2 decades, or if Bush stays in power, in his next term,
> > I'm guessing he and the RRR will try make their crusade nuclear,
>
> RRR?

..initials.  No relation to that German owned Brit rides, except these
shills may commandeer 'em.  ;-)

> > to avoid war crime trials and death row.
>
> Since the US hasn't ratified the ICJ treaty, it can't happen, unless

..factually correct, and this is a war crime, and also by Jacques
Chirac, who failed his command and his presidency on allowing
this war crime to pass the UN Security Council vote.

> the Europeans come in (in force) and *take* GWB.  (Ha ha ha ha ha.)

..if the EUropeans does, or Sissy Boy George surrenders himself to the
EU's kanguroo court in Rome to evade a dose of his own medicine,
the EU hold that they cannot give him a death sentence, or hand him
over to the US.  In Texas, he signed off how many?  ;-)

..there is _nothing_ in the 4 Geneva Conventions of Aug. 12'th 1949
and their 2 Protocols Additional of June 8'th 1977 that denies a court
the right to issue a death sentence in a _fair_ trial.

..what we withness, is _subversion_ of these Conventions, and the perps
are those _fine_ VIP's  who conspire to avoid their own medicine.
Like Slobodan Milosevic in the Hague kanguroo now.  Compare with
the Court of Law on the Rwanda Genocide, which actually acted
on its mandate untill this Court was blead dry by the UN.

..ofcourse, these Conventions becomes a problem to "International Law"
if the idea is gas or wipe out these Gooks, Niggahs und Müselmänner.

--
..med vennlig hilsen = with Kind Regards from Arnt...
  Scenarios always come in sets of three: