Re: printing all of command executed in a script

Hi.

Try a 'script' utility (man script). This will write all that apears on
your terminal to a file which can be viewed or printed or whatever. Simply
type 'script', run your own script (oops, it could be wise to rename your
own script ;-) and when it finishes type ^d (CTRL-d). Then you'll want to
print a file named 'typescript'.

Regards,

Adam