Re: mutt, key bindings and debian mailing lists

Hello 'ScruLoose'!

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 07:13:31PM -0500, ScruLoose wrote:
I wonder whether the .muttrc is flexible enough to support something
like looking for known "list" addresses when you hit r, and giving you
an "are you sure?" prompt...
Somehow I doubt the .muttrc file is up to that job, but it might make a
nice wishlist bug or even a patch if someone felt ambitious.

How about adding
macro index r <list-reply><reply>
macro pager r <list-reply><reply>
to you .muttrc?

It will just act as usual when only a reply seems possible and
automatically do a list-reply otherwise. It even beeps once in this
case ;)

HTH,
Flo