Anaconda, where's the beef?

Hi,

Apologies since this isn't really a Debian question but does anyone know where
a person can download the anaconda port for Debian?  I saw the announcement a
while back from Progeny but there were no links, binaries, source or hints as
to when they might make it available.  Perhaps they're waiting to get their
public subversion server ready?

I'm hoping the port includes the ability to kickstart Debian, that would make
it _very_ useful for me today.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/