Office CUPs setup

I have a few cups questions. I have a CUPs printer set up successfully
on a central server. The central server can print just fine. Now, I want
30 or so odd desktops in the office to also use this printer. I had
assumed you were suppose to set up a local queue on each individual
machine, which pointed to the remote queue. However, this is not optimal
at all. I noticed that checking to see what jobs were printing, only
shows items in the local queue! In a workgroup environment, people would
want to be able to see what other people are printer, how long they will
be, or an admin might want to cancel the jobs.

How/is this possible with CUPs? I really feel it should be, and I'm
missing something important.

--
Jerry Haltom <jhaltom@feedbackplusinc.com>
Feedback Plus, Inc.