Re: Stable Debian == obsolete??

I think woody is for those who really need seriously stable machine to act as a server.
I'm on SID mostly because of the security 'issue' of SARGE.
SID tends to have more broken stuff, but security updates get there fast.
SARGE is 'more stable' but it can take longer before a security update
gets to testing, and i still found myself apt pinning to get some
packages from SID so i ended up with 'running testing' but a load
of packages from SID in there.
Alas, even SID is stable for me, except for the custom 2.4.22 kernels not wanting to boot past INIT last weekend (fixed now after today's update) i've never had really serious problems with it.
I know you didn't ask for 'which one?' but if you ask em you might
aswell go to SID.

cheerios

[snip snap snip]