Re: D-link DFE-530tx

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 12:25:42PM -0500, ScruLoose said
> The worst part is that I've heard a rumour saying the DFE-530TX comes
> with various different chipsets, so if yours is from a different
> batch/week/moodswing than mine, it may not be via-rhine at all. I don't
> actually _know_ this, but I've heard it on this mailing list.

I don't know if the DFE-530TX uses more than one chipset, but the
DFE-530TX+ uses a completely different one; tulip, IIRC.  Sure screwed
me around when I bought one of these d-link cards a few years back.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:           ASDIC airframe Ceridian cryptographic Audiotel Pope