Re: Verify that spamc is using Bayesian?

I think you can see if spamassassin is doing a system wide bayes
check by looking at the file bayes_msgcount.

In my /etc/spamassassin/local.cf i specified /var/mail/.spamassassin/bayes
as the bayes database.
I also specified use_bayes 1 and auto_learn 1 and whenever i receive
emails the size of the bayes_msgcount increases so i guess it works.
Strange is that i also don't see a bayes_00 mentioned in the
However, i'm inclined to think that the system uses the bayes checking.

Benedict