Kmail 2 features (was: Re: More on spam)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:27, Magnus von Koeller wrote:
> On Friday 17 October 2003 11:50, cr wrote:
> > Sounds like you have a POP account?    I had to go the webmail
> > route a couple of times when Kmail showed there was >> 2MB of mail
> > in my account.   A pox on
>
> But KMail has POP filters that do the exact same thing that you
> described for that pop3browser utility - and you can define custom
> rules. With the set of rules I came up with, I get all swen mails
> that are actually >100k filtered out.

I'm using Kmail 1.3.2 in KDE 2.2.2. in Woody.    I thought that POP filter
was a feature that was only in Kmail 2.   (And I shied off Kmail 2 - and
RedHat 9 - because the first time I tried to run it, it warned me that
messages I hit 'Delete' on are gone - I can't retrieve them from Trash.   I
can't live with that.   If someone can tell me there's a way to configure
that behaviour out of Kmail 2 I'll be a very happy chappy   :).

cr