The Debian User Forums - www.debianforums.org

Hi, I started www.debianforums.org with one thing in mind and that was to give
back to the Debian community, which has treated me so well over the past. I
hope DebianForums grows and helps people find the answers to their questions
and a general place for debian users to communicate. Although I am going to
need some help getting it on its feet. I need traffic and posts to help me
shape it into the perfect place to find answers to Debian questions.
Everything has a start and now its up to the Debian community to help me help
Debian. Please visit and atleast give me some comments on how to make it
better and try to post some good info for other users.

-- Thanks in advance!