Re: LM Sensors

"C" <cerulean23@hotmail.com> writes:

> Any one got any advice how to get lmsensors working on a 2.4.21-5-k7
> kernel?

My best advice is to build your kernel from source, disable anything
and everything i2c-related in the kernel source, and then install the
lm-sensors-source and i2c-source packages and build those kernel
modules separately using 'make-kpkg modules-image'.  There are
prebuilt modules in unstable for kernel 2.4.22-1, but there are really
bad conflicts with the i2c modules in the kernel, and the best way
around that is probably to delete outright
/lib/modules/2.4.22-1-mumble/kernel/drivers/i2c.  :-/  I'm quite open
to suggestions for good ways to resolve this; please comment on bug
209228.

	-- Abra Mitchell