Re: Debian Font Guide for Newbies and the Confused

Rob Weir, great guide, thanks!

Two questions though from someone with no fonts understanding.  It
seems assumed that:

	FontPath      "unix/:7100"                    # local font server

is right out? (I think someone in this thread mentioned a font server
not being necessary for "most users")

Also, one of the debconf messages told me to put:

	FontPath    "/var/lib/defoma/x-ttcidfont-conf.d/dirs/CID"

along with the TrueType path you mentioned in your guide.  Again
it seems assumed this is either undesired or needless?

Paul

  --received from Rob Weir--

--
Paul Yeatman       (858) 534-9896        pyeatman@ucsd.edu