Re: fetchmail

On (14/10/03 17:18), Joyce, Matthew wrote:
> I'm using Fetchmail and have a fetchmailrc in etc.
> Fetchmail starts and syslog show my messages being gathered.
>
> the problem is the messages do not end up in my home Maildir (courier-imap),
> they end up in spool somewhere.
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> I've clearly missed something important.
I've recently switched from getmail to fetchmail and my understanding is
that the default destination for mail is /var/spool/mail.  I'm not sure
if there is any way to change this within the fetchmailrc but you could
direct the mail elsewhere using the MDA or procmail?

Others may have more specific ideas

HTH

Clive
--