More info...? NFS bug

I am convinced something is wrong with nfs. This is a f/u to my earlier
post on nfs permissiosn problems with root_squash. Having played with
this a bit more, I find that as userA -> su to root, sometimes I can see
userB's files and sometimes not on the nfs share...even though with
root_squash and permissions being drwx------ on all directories, I
should not be able to see any of these files after su to root.

The nfs server runs testing and should be up to date, unless there has
beena new nfs release in the last few days.

Haev I found a bug somewhere in nfs?

nl