Re: Nagios Error CGI

	This is a known issue in the configuration of the Nagios package... It
among others are currently being worked on to also allow for the Nagios
plugins package that I am working on to install properly. Delay on the
plugins package has been due to my development machine crashing on me
recently...

	Regards,
	Jeremy