Re: 2nd try? fontconfig? autohinter? anyone?

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 05:08:43PM +0200, David Fokkema wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 16:37, Pigeon wrote:
> > Pigeon wrote:

> > > They've happened, you just didn't notice.
> >
> > Like this thread being attacked by a ^M virus. Where did they all come
> > from?
>
> I thought you were just copying him to show him how irritating it was...
> :-)

Tee hee... no, I was actually trying to quote the original correctly
line-wrapped and minus the ^Ms. I think that because the message to
which I replied originally contained them, jed went into "I'm editing
a file with ^Ms" mode and silently added them to the end of every line
even though I deleted all the original ones.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons