Problems with libapache2-mod-webapp

Hi

I can't find any documentation about how to use this package.
(libapache2-mod-webapp)

I installed the packages:
libapache2-mod     4.1.24-2
apache2-common     2.0.47-1
apache2-mpm-worker 2.0.47-1
j2re1.4          1.4.1.01-1
j2sdk1.4         1.4.1.01-1
j2se-common             1.1
java-common            0.22
tomcat4             4.0.4-4

Both apache and tomcat4 are working just fine standalone, but not
together.

Are there some guides anywhere on how to set this up? My first thought
was to install the libapache-mod-jk2 but I can't find this package
anywhere, and therefore I now try this package.

I got this line "WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008" in
the webapp.conf. And both the webapp.conf and the webapp.load are in the
folder mods-enabled.

I the tomcat-file server.xml I got the lines:

<Service name="Tomcat-Apache">
    <Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
     enableLookups="true" appBase="webapps"
     acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>
    <Engine className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
     name="Apache" debug="0">
      <!-- Global logger unless overridden at lower levels -->
              prefix="apache_log." suffix=".txt"
              timestamp="true"/>

      <!-- Because this Realm is here, an instance will be shared
globally -->
    </Engine>
</Service>

Hope someone are able to help.