Galeon 1.3.9 problems with forms, fine with Mozilla

Hi.

I am having problems with almost any site that uses forms and/or
javascript when I use galeon.  An example site which exhibits this
problem is http://www.xe.com/ucc/. It seems that galeon somehow mangles
the data that is retured to to webserver when a form is submitted, and I
typically get an error consistant with the form having been badly
filled.

At first I thaught it might be the sites, since it happened in Mozilla
too, but then someone mentioned that its possible to solve the problem
by deleting some of the configuration files.

Deleting .mozilla fixed the problem in mozilla, but deleting .galeon did
not effect a cure for galeon.  I have not changed any settings for many
months, though I did change a couple of fairly basic things (paste
behaviour mainly) using gconf.

Thanks
Neilen

--