Real Producer seg fault in unstable

Hi all,

I have an odd issuer since upgrading to unstable.  I DJ on a radio
station that has a Real Networks server (worse luck!), hence I use Real
/ Helix Producer to broadcast my show.

However, it is now segfaulting:

antgel $ producer -ac /dev/dsp0 -o /tmp/tmp.rm
Helix(TM) Producer Basic 9.0.1 from RealNetworks(R). Build number:
9.0.1.250
Initializing  Errors: 0 Warnings: 0Segmentation fault

It used to work like a dream and is especially odd as I haven't upgraded
my kernel or modules.

The emu10k1 module is loaded and happy.

Whilst I'm not expecting anyone here to have tried this software, I'd
like to know if anyone has any ideas for debugging something like this.

If anyone is really feeling helpful, the binary can be downloaded from:
http://forms.real.com/rnforms/products/tools/producerbasic/  :)