Questions about using the mailing lists

Dear everyone,

    I have used the debian mailing lists using yahoo mail services as the email account receiving the mails for several months. However, a fewer weeks ago, I cannot receive any mails from debian-user mailing lists. I do not know why this happen, but i have not accidentially set the account of debian-user lists as that I do not want to receive any mail for there.

   Do the yahoo do something since the amount of email coming to my account is huge?

   In addition, do I need to resubscribe the mailing list if I want to read the email again.

Regards,
James Ng

「向左走 向右走」趣怪 VoiceMail 歡迎詞....
http://voicemail.yahoo.com.hk