Re: Stable? Unstable?

*official* debian cds are stable. After you install upgrading to
unstable or testing is easy and painless.

I use unstable because I love having up2date (excuse the rh pun)
software and I dont like waiting for milestone releases from other dists
ie. redhat/mandrake.

Upgrading to unstable or testing requires a lot of downloading depending
on what you have install.

Cheers

Paul