Re: seeking mailing list from SQL

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

>> How about a trigger in the database that runs the script ? I never
>> tried it, but it should work
> Of all things, however, I would really appreciate if there existed
> a mailing list manager that can do what I need.

Hmm. What's the bigger problem? Is it load-balancing the outgoing
mail? I remember coming across load-balancing suggestions in the
postfix documentation. That might be a way of dealing with the
situation: have the mailing list manager manage subscriptions as
normal, but deal with the outgoing mail using a pool of machines.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci