Re: Quoting

On Sat, Aug 30, 2003 at 01:30:53PM +0200, Yves Goergen wrote:
> I need to work efficiently with a program like that, not drowning in
> the developer's inexperience in UI design.

If we're talking about efficiency, I find that I can deal with mail far
more efficiently in mutt than I ever could back when I used a graphical
mailer. It may not be as pretty, but once I got over the learning curve
the benefits to efficiency were enormous.

My mail delivery statistics say that I've read an average of just under
800 mails per day over the last week, and that's while getting a good
deal of work done as well.

Cheers,