Re: Getting KDE 3.1

Hello

William Bradley (<bradleyw@magma.ca>) wrote:

> On Friday 29 August 2003 05:08 pm, Andreas Janssen wrote:
>>
>> The difference is that the packages on kde.org are built for stable,
>> not for unstable.
>
> I am running the stable or Woody version of Debian. Does that mean
> that I can get the version from KDE? I'm still a bit unclear about
> this stable, unstable versions. Thank you.

Yes, this is what it means. The Debian packages on ftp.kde.org are built
for your version of Debian.

Btw, kmail has an option to automatically add signatures. This way, also
the separator ("-- ") will be added. Most mail or news programs can
then identify your signature and for example automatically leave it out
when quoting your message.

best regards
        Andreas Janssen

--