Re: VIA CPU's

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 15:36, Peter Nuttall wrote:
> On Thursday 28 Aug 2003 8:01 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:

[snip]
> > "You ask us the same question every day, and we give you the
> > same answer every day. Someday, we hope that you will believe us..."
> > U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, to a reporter
>
> yes it is pounds sterling and as jokes go that is right up there with the iraq
> dossiers (this is a ignorance test).

As much as I'd love to believe otherwise, none of "us" are going
to know The Truth for a good long while.

Some think the Bush Administration is filled with nothing but the
ignorant, the evil, or both, and thus clutch to any report of wrong-
doing, even when it was written by someone by someone who believes
the Bush Administration is filled with nothing but the ignorant,
the evil, or both, and thus slant the article thru commission or
omission.

Likewise, there are those who think the Bush Administration walks
on water, and, likewise, clutch to any positive reports.

Me, all I know is that the Administration isn't perfect.

This is the last I will write of this on the list...

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"All machines, no matter how complex, are considered to be based
on 6 simple elements: the lever, the pulley, the wheel and axle,
the screw, the wedge and the inclined plane."
Marilyn Vos Savant