[Oh Joy]: Preliminary PHP4 support for Apache2

Hi,

Since ages now I am struggling to have a full Apache2/PHP4 safe,
reliable and _usable_ environment ready and running at home but not only.

What a surprise when I've seen the latest PHP4 package update was the
first to officially "embedd" (typo ?) Apache2 support !

Okay it is not used/built against it currently, but this is now question
of time and yeah I am pretty excited about that ;)

So this message was just to say to all of you, yes you can expect to
have a PHP4 running under the so awsome Apache2 right now.

Hold on !

Regards to all DD that eveyday, do their maximum to make us happy with
our system,

zeDek
--
"Du bist doch die Moderatorin, die die Schmierereien des Socha
 verteidigt hat?" <TUESCHEN.MEDIZIN_KUNSTFEHLER@t-online.de>