Re: Jabber and transports

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 11:42:07PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> I've tried installing the AIM transport from agrogeomatic.educagri.fr
> (from their listing on apt-get.org).  Following aim-transport's
> instructions, I added it into the jabber.xml the way it tells you to,
> and I can see it when I query my jabber server, but the aim transport
> does not work.
>
> Has anybody here successfully added transports to jabber?  If so, what
> worked for you?

The packages I made:

   http://asgardsrealm.net/~jcollins/debs/

I've got someone looking at sponsoring them.  They work as is, but there
are some improvements I'll be making.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar