Re: Q3Demo Segfault

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 22:20, Lucas J Barbuto wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Obviously not a big deal, but I'd really like to run q3demo.  It's been
> working OK previously (a couple of weeks ago), but recently it's been
> segfaulting.  I suspect some package was upgraded (I dist-upgrade almost
> every day) that's broken it, but I can't (don't know how to) figure out
> what or how.
>
> OS:     Debian (Sid)
> GPU:    Nvidia GeForce 2 MX (Nvidia driver 1.0-4496)
--snip--
> Anyone have any ideas?  Anyone else having this or a similar problem?

I don't have the demo, but I just tried running the full version of q3a
and it started up just fine. I'm running Sid with a GeForce 4 ti 4400
and 4363 drivers. My most recent update was about 3 days ago. It's weird
that ET runs and Q3Demo doesn't though, considering they use the same
engine. Maybe some of your q3 files got corrupted somehow? Have you
tried re-installing maybe?

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837