Debian Installation on Apple's PowerBook G4

my problem is partition the HD. I will use MacOSX and Linux. I've got the following questions:

-Can i use the root Mac OS X Partion as Debian /home Partition because of MP3's (i think that's not possible)?

-Should i install MacOSx first or Debian?

-Are 4 GB enougth for Debian's Mac Version (on my x86 Platform 2 GB are enougth)?

I hope it will work. Because of my little x86 Platform i know: Debian is the best solution for Linux and OpenSource OS. Thank you for your help. My best wishes for the next 10 years Debian!

-Christian