Re: Netbase 4.11 broken on "unstable" ?

Hi,

Am So, 2003-08-17 um 17.30 schrieb J.F.Gratton:
> When I apt-get dist-upgrade my unstable system, the configuration phase
> of dpkg hangs while configuring netbase

> Any hindsights will be appreciated :)

ps faux
shows clearly that it hangs in a grep-command with a missing "which file
to grep in" parameter. And it shows where the hanging script is on your
harddisk.

Knowing that you can easily locate the function in the script. It just
wants to insert ipv6 names into the /etc/hosts. They were already there
on my machine. So fix the grep command or skip the function.

There is a fix in incoming.debian.org, but carefully: The fix is also
broken, so use the fix for the fix. :-)

Bye, Ratti

--
 -o)    fontlinge  | Font management for Linux  | Schriftenverwaltung in Linux
 /\\                                  http://freshmeat.net/projects/fontlinge/